- Smart Converter Pro
- Music Converter Pro
- miDVD Pro
VoltaicHD (Mac only) now includes a Timecode overlay function.
The settings for this function are able to be manipulated by modifying the text files TimeCodeFormat.txt which can be found under Voltaic->Show Package Contents->Resources.
Lines in TimeCodeFormat.txt can be commented out by putting a # as the first character of a line.
You can manipulate the following settings:
- FONTNAME: the name of the Font to use. It must be a font installed on your machine
- FONTSIZE: Size in points of the text
- DATEFMT: Date mask
- TIMEFMT: Time format mask
- HALIGN: Horizontal offset of the Timecode box, in pixels, from the bottom left corner
- VALIGN: Vertical offset of the Timecode box, in pixels, from the bottom left corner. Note than negative values are required
- TIMEFIRST: When set to true Time goes on top line, when false, Date goes on top line
- BOXMARGIN: X and Y width in pixels of the border between the edge of the text and outside of the box. Comment out this setting to have no box around the text.
- TRANSPARENCY_PERC: Transparency of the box. 0 is very transparent, 100 is not transparent.